June 02, 2011

Obama Admin Denies Indiana Request to De-Fund Planned Parenthood | LifeNews.com

Obama Admin Denies Indiana Request to De-Fund Planned Parenthood LifeNews.com

My view on abortion is that it should be the woman's right to choose, and it took me a long time to get to that decision because I do believe that life begins at conception and that abortion is murder. How anyone that is even remotely knowledgable about science now could think otherwise is stunning. I hate the extremists on both sides of this issue, but the hypocrisy is more pronounced in the pro-abortion crowd.

The reason I support a woman's right to choose is that I cannot support the policy of having the government so powerful that it can rule over a person's body. I dont think the Constitution supports giving the government powers to control a woman's body. This is the same reason that I support a person right to choose suicide over suffering. For religious reasons, because I am a Jew, I am against suicide and think it is morally wrong, but that is my view and I do not think that, again, on issues associated with a competent person making decisions about their own body, that the government should be involved.

No comments: